Author Topic: my marlin 60/p90  (Read 18854 times)

Offline pr0t0n3gr0

• red swingline >/= life.
my marlin 60/p90
« on: September 30, 2008, 09:25:10 PM »
my first post, yet another p90.  this was my first attempt and it went pretty well.  the well p90 plastic is brittle and won't hold up , i'm sure of that.  the trigger linkage is a piece of welding rod strategically bent and the pull is not too bad, but i lightened up the marlin trigger to 2lbs or so when i was living in the country and shooting it everyday.  this rifle is the most accurate .22 i own, but it is going to be interesting getting used to the optic mounted so far over the bore.  i guess that conventional wisdom is that at some point in space the reticle in the optic and bullet path out of the bore need to meet up, but i am going to try to keep them flush and aim 4" high on target at first. i went ahead and painted it od green w/ krylon camo paint(with fusion technology.)  it is great paint.  i marked the safety, i just cut the well suppressor thingy to fit over the barrel and magazine feed tube/load slot.   i cracked the stock somehow.  it was in a bag with my shotgun a bunch of skeet and some other stuff, i thought i was being gentle with the bag, but it got cracked at the very top rear right corner near the butplate.   i just put the 4-16x scope i had on it originally, i can't find any 30mm rings for the rail, so i can't use my red dot.  i also added a little weight to the isnside of the p90.>:( 

edit:  forgot to mention that after i painted it, the stock won't fit together as tightly, no matter what i do
sorry about the bad pics.  i just found this site yesterday, btw.  it really seems like a great forum, thanks!!!

i've learned a lot doing this project.  if i were to do another .22, i would definitely not use the well airsoft rifle, for my new project i'm gonna put an sks into a jls fn2000.  it will fit...

I taught Chuck Norris how to bump-fire.  No, Really...and I helped Macgyver change a bicycle tire at a used Subaru dealership, in Boulder.  I kept humming the theme song and

Offline MrNuke

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
  • Modding is in my blood.
Re: my marlin 60/p90
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2008, 08:47:43 AM »
Cool build. I'm thinking of re-building my P90 clone too. I sold it a few months ago, and the ahole that bought it cracked it and sent it back and then disputed the charges. Pissed me off, but at least I have all the parts to build another one. ;D

Let me know how your SKS clone into a JLS-2000 frame goes. I would LOVE a rifle like that.
 ;)
AK74 Bullpup 5.45x39
Various AR-15 variants
GSG-5 .22lr
Clones :
HK G36C
PS90

"Be prepared to get FU$%ED by the long DI$% of the LAW."

Offline pr0t0n3gr0

• red swingline >/= life.
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2008, 04:02:10 PM »
thank you sir.  

i took it out to the range today, i am using a pentax gameseeker 4-16x scope and cheap 1" rings.  the scope reticle is the range compensating type, and @50yds it bullseys the target at the bottommost reticle, and @ 100yds it bullsey's the target at the top(normal) reticle.

the trigger pull sucks compared to the original configuration.  

i had 1 FTF, 1FTE, 1failure to strike the primer, all in the first 100 rds, but in the last 450, or so, rounds there was not a single hiccup.  

the rail on this well p90 is a little too narrow for the rings, i guess this is a common problem with these airsoft rifles, so i'll need to get the scope ring situation figured out, but it was very accurate, i wouldn't hesitate to squirrel hunt w/ it if the rings were attached a little more positively to the rail.  it is easy to get a good eye relief and scope picture w/o earphones, but w/ earphones it is a pain.  

i cut out the right side of the stock to leave the serial number visible and the .22 smoke creeps up through the hole and the smell brings back old memories of my childhood.  grew up with a model 60 and always use rem .22 ammo.  it's funny how your brain remembers things.

all in all, it's just what i was going for. after i get done with the sks/jls fn2000  i'll be making at least one more .22, prolly an mp5, but i'm gonna consider doing an L85, i hear the hfc plastic is decent.

don't know why but i still have as much fun shooting a .22 as i do anything.

ya'll have a good one!!!   :) :)

edit:  went back out with a 525 round brick of remington golden bullets, which used to be my favorite ammo, but it was just awful.  low power rounds mixed in, wildly innacurate, and i even had a case rupture, i'm really suprised i got the case out of the chamber.  used to be that the remington name could be associated with quality, WTF happened?  i have never had a problem with golden bullets, in fact they were the most reliable and accurate .22 round for this particular marling 60, just a couple years ago, but i will be moving on to something else, with a frown on my face when i think of remington .22 shells an their appalling quality control.

I taught Chuck Norris how to bump-fire.  No, Really...and I helped Macgyver change a bicycle tire at a used Subaru dealership, in Boulder.  I kept humming the theme song and

Offline MrNuke

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
  • Modding is in my blood.
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2008, 09:34:57 AM »
I agree about  the golden bullets.
They suck now. None of my ruger 1022's like shooting it. FTF/FTE even in stock form, and even the volqurtzen modified one I have that shoots subsonic ones even, doesnt' like the golden bullets. The last brick I tried I had a bunch that did not ignite the primer even. Put in american eagle and it was perfectly fine.
AK74 Bullpup 5.45x39
Various AR-15 variants
GSG-5 .22lr
Clones :
HK G36C
PS90

"Be prepared to get FU$%ED by the long DI$% of the LAW."

Offline Fledermaus

• Womp
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2008, 11:58:43 AM »
That's really cool.  Nice to see people finding ways to fit something other than Rugers in these airsofts.    I've not had any cracking problems myself with my Well P90.   It's possible the paint attacked the plastic and made it more brittle.  Even so,  It is a brittle plastic and if it was cold,  that could have made it brittle as well,   but  my budget dictated what stock to use,  and practicality.  

I bought a red dot scope off ebay that came with scope rings and mine fits very well.   I used a laser bore site to adjust the scope,  and even if I remove the scope and reinstall it,   it will still line up again with the bore site laser.     I later put an old   Chinese "Red Star"  4x  scope on it that is about 6 inches long, and I like that better than the red dot.    

Offline CaseyMaync

• Custom for life.
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2017, 03:46:35 AM »
We are Amiga toy CPS affiliate program, our affiliate have feature of easy use, high commission, high conversion rate. We offer great conditions, Lifetime Rev share start at 30% up to 50% depend on sales. Paid on every package customer purchases. Weekly, biweekly, monthly payments based on sales volume.
We work with US and most Europe countries. We accept all kinds of traffic. search "Amiga toy affiliate" on google to reach us. link: http://aff.oc4pa.com

Offline WilliamLex

• Custom for life.
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2017, 12:01:23 PM »
? ? ????? #572

???????? ????? ?????
???????? ????? ?????
???????? ????? ?????

????? ?????: ???????? ?????????? ????????, ???????? ?????? ? ??????? HD 720 ????????. ????????????21 ??? 2012 21:15. +0 -0. ????? ???
??????????? ??? ???????? ???????? ?????? ??????? 2016-2017 ????????? ? ????? (2017)???????? ? ??: 26 ???? 2017?????? ??????? ?????? ? ??????? ???????? ????????? ???????????? ? ???????? ?????? ??????? ????????? ??? ??????????? ? ???, ? ???????, ??????? ???? ????????.
????? ????????????. The Mummy Returns. 0. ????????. ????? ???????????? (HD 720p)??????, 98 000 000. ????????, ?????? ???????. ? ?????
"????? 2017" ????? ????? 2017 ???????? ?????? ????? ???????? ???????? ?????? ??????? ???????. ??????? ????? ????? 2017. ?????
????? 2017 ??????? ??????.??? ??????? ? ????. ????????? ????-????, ?????? Hook74 ???????? 190 ???? ?????. . ????????
????? ?????????????? ?????????? ? 3 ??. ?. ?????? ????. ????????? ?? 1 ??. ?.????? ?????, ?????????? ?? ??????????, ??????? PDF. ??????
????? ????? 2017 ???????? ?????? ? ??????? ???????? hd 720p? ?. ?., ? ???????? ??????????? — ????????, ????????? ?????????.
????? ????? (2017) ?????? ???????? ?? ??, ??? ??????? ???????????? ????????: The Mummy?????????????????: 01:40:42
?????????? OK Live ?? ??? ??????? ?? ?????? (??? ? Google Play ? App Store): Android - play.google.comstoreappsdetails?id
21 Sep 2016 - 125 min ????? ? ?????? ???????? ????? ????????? ?????, ???????1:17:41.???????? ???????? ? ???????? (2016). 4 133 ?????????.

?????. ????????? ????????????? ???????. ?????????. Facebook 30 ????? ??????????? ??????????? ???????: ????? ????? ???. ??????? ??????? ?????? 20162017 ?? ?????? ????? ???.
????? ?????? ??????? ??? ???? ? ?????? ?? ??????? ?????????? ???? ?'???????? ?? ?? ????????? ?????????????????: 01:51:40. ???????????: ?????????????.
?????: ???????? ?????????? ????????. 17-06-2008, 15:41 ????????: HD ??????????: 14406 ?????? ?? ?????? torrent ????? ????????? ??? ?????????. ????????: ?????: ???????? ?????????? ????????.
???????? 6 ??????? 2014. 60 ???????? ????? 1, 2, 3 ?????? ? ??????? ???????? ?????????. 1 ?????.
????? HD ????. ??????? ??????? 105. ?????????? ??????? 235 ???????? ????? ?????? ????? (2017) ? ??????? ???????? HD 720p ?????????.
???????? ?????? ????? (2017) ? ??????? ????????. ?????-??: ??? ??? ?????? martok-81. ?? ?????????!!! ?????? ?????? ????????? ??????? 2017?.
??????? ???????? ????? ????? (1999)? ???????? ?????????? ???? ?????? ??? ? ???????, ??? ?????????????? ? ??????? 5 ??????!!! sashmal , 12., 11
??????? ?????????? ????? ??????????? ??????????? ? 40 ??????? ? ??? ?????? ??????? 40 ?????, ???? ?? ??? ??????????? ?????????? ???????.
????? (2017) - ???????? ??????. ????? ?????? ??????? ? ?????????? ?????, ????????? ???????? ??????. ???????. ???????? ???????????. 222697 25 09 ???? 2017 ????? ??????????? ????? ???????? ? ???? ?? ??????? ??????.
??????? ?????: ???????? ??????? ????????? ??? ??????????? LIRW 26 ???? 2017. doomheart, ????? ????? ???????? ???????? ? ???? ?? ??????? ? ????? ???????? ??? ??????? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?????

???:
????? ????? ????????
????? ????? ?????
????? ?????????????? ?????
???????? ?????? ?????? ? ??????? ???????? ????? 2017
???????? ???? ?????
???? ?????
???? ????? ???????? ??????
????? ??? ?????
????? ????? 2017 ???????? ??????
????? ???????? ?????? hd

??????? ??????: